With six adjustable therapy flow controls and the ability to operate an automatic resuscitator or demand valve resuscitator from the 9/16" DISS or AGA self sealing outlet on the end of the unit, the flexibility offered by the compact O-Two Medical Technologies Multi Patient Unit is second to none.
The O-Two Medical Technologies Multi-Patient Unit attaches to any oxygen regulator having a 9/16 DISS outlet and supplying 3,45 bar pressure with a minimum output flow rate of at least 160 l/min.
- All metal construction
- Six individual adjustable therapy flow controls each providing a 0 – 15 l/min flow rate
- One 9/16 DISS or AGA self Sealing Outlet for the attachment of an automatic or demand valve resuscitator
- 7,62 m supply hose as standard to allow the unit to be placed where it is needed
- Supplied with six adult medium concentration oxygen Therapy face masks with “Sure Flow” tubing and a soft carryig case
- Input Pressure: 3,45 bar
- Operating Temperature: -18°C to +50°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +60°C
- Relative Humidity for Storage and Operating Use: 15 to 95%
- Output connection: 9/16" DISS or AGA self-sealing outlet
- Therapy Flow Connections: Standard Firtree
- Therapy Flow Range: 0, 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15 l/min
- Weight (Multi Patient Unit only): 0.45kg (approx)
- Dimensions (millimeters): 203 x 127 x 50 (approx)
(All specifications are subject to a tolerance of +/- 10%)
ASK FOR AN OFFER!
|Piilota hinta ja ostopainikkeet||Ja|